Welcome to "Protecting Highland's Children" - a gateway to the Highland Child Protection Committee and its work.
Concerned about a child?
Tell someone what your concerns are - speak to a teacher, a doctor, a health visitor, a social worker, a police officer, a youth worker or nursery staff. Phone 08000 938 100 (Office Hours) or Emergency out of hours service - 0845 601 4813
For General Enquiries e-mail:CPAdmin@highland.gov.uk
Alternatively contact any of the numbers below.
Children's Services Area Offices
- Alness & Invergordon, Osprey House, Alness Point Business Park, Alness, IV17 OUP - 01349 886909
- Golspie, The Highland Council, Drummuie, Golspie, Sutherland, KW10 6TA - 01408 635360
- Inverness West Family Team The Rowans, New Craigs Hospital, Leachkin Rd, Inverness, IV3 8NP - 01463 883795 – covering the Associated School Group’s of Charleston Academy, Glenurquhart High School and Inverness High School.
- Inverness East and Nairnshire Family Team - Nairn Town & County Hospital, Cawdor Rd, Nairn, IV12 5EE - 01667 453951- covering the Associated School Group’s of Culloden Academy and Nairn Academy.
- Inverness Central Badenoch and Strathspey Family Team - 5 Ardross Street, Inverness, IV3 5NN - 01463 252999 – covering the Associated School Group’s of Inverness Royal Academy, Millburn Academy, Kingussie High School and Grantown Grammar School.
- Lochaber, Fulton House, Gordon Square, Fort William, PH33 6XY - 01397 707025
- Mid & West Ross-shire, 4 Fodderty Way, Business Park, Dingwall, IV15 9XB - 01349 868700
- Skye & Lochalsh, Tigh-na-Drochaid, Bridge Rd, Portree, SKYE, IV51 9ER - 01478 612943
- Tain, Scotsburn Road, Tain, IV19 1PR - 01862 893021
- Thurso, 16 High Street, Thurso, Caithness KW14 8AG - 01847 893835
- Emergency out of hours service - 08457 697284
Police Scotland Public Protection Unit, N Division, (Highland & Islands)
Please contact Police Scotland on 101
Child Protection Advisors
- NHS Highland CPAs
- Education, Culture & Sport - 07917596598